Thursday, June 14, 2012

HAUL~ Marshall's and Nordstrom Rack

Hey everyone! I'm sure you can tell by the title that I've been doing some shopping... a little too much at that. I ventured down to my local Marshall's and Nordstrom Rack and made a few purchases. I probably already have way too much clothing and too many pairs of shoes to count, but they were too good to pass up.

Marshall's

I spent hours in Marshall's trying on clothes... but I walked out with only 2 things. Two of the same things... (teehee). They are in different colors though! The brand on both is kirra. The kirra that is sold at Pacsun, but it was discounted as Marshall's! YAY!

They were priced at $7.99 US each. With a compare at of $12.00. But  knowing the pricing at Pacsun, it was probably more expensive there. At least that's what I want to tell myself! YAY for good deals!

I took some pictures of some other cute things I saw.... Check out these sunglasses!
Classy eh?? But soo cute! They kinda have a retro vibe and bring back good memories too! They were both $6.00 US on sale! Even though they're super cute, I had to pass them up because they weren't the most practical choices.

Nordstrom Rack

I had limited time at Nordstrom Rack, but I went there with a goal in mind. TO FIND SPERRY'S. I've been on the hunt for Sperry's for years, but this year, I was determined to buy a pair. In the past I've purchased them, but after sitting around in my closet for a few weeks, they went back to the store. I found the cutest pair! Although there was some tough competition for which pair was coming home with me. 

A few months ago, I saw this pair of glitter Sperry's at Nordstrom Rack, however, they weren't very practical, they were not the best quality and they were a bit loose. Keep in mind I wear a kids size 3 or and adult size 5. It's quite hard for me to find a pair of shoes.

They were a kids size four... :( Me and my pitiful feet. Well, I had more luck today.

There was some stiff competition today. There were 2 pairs of shoes in my size. The Silver Glitter Junior in the kids size 3 and the Aqua Biscayne 1-eye in a kids size 3 as well.

I ended up getting the blue ones because I liked the fit of the smaller front on my tiny foot and it was more summery. The blue Sperry's were $23.97 US compared to $34.95 and the silver glitter Sperry's were $29.97 compared to $54.95. P.S. the quality of the glitter and metallic kids shoes are not the best even though they are beyond adorable.

cayuteeeee

There are more exciting sneak peeks to come from these shopping trips! Stay tuned for more! Save you from a fashion disaster today? Leave your rescue story, questions, comments and requests in the comment section below. Stay beautiful! 
xoxo Eve :*

tweet me @evelynSOS

No comments:

Post a Comment